From our sales and distribution centre in South East London, we offer a variety of delivery services dependant on location and size or fragility of material.
It is important to us that we ensure your materials arrive in good condition so we may not be able to offer all delivery methods for all products.
Delivery to the South East
- Next day delivery is available to the South East on our own independent vehicles (dependant on order size and stock levels).
- A courier service may be used for smaller items or where we do not have capacity on our own vehicles.
- We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times but will endeavour to meet your requirements if possible. Please notify the sales team on order.
- For urgent deliveries we can arrange specific couriers but the cost of these will be added to your order. Please liaise with the sales team.
The infographic above lays out our distribution network
Delivery to the rest of the UK
- We can despatch goods via courier across the rest of the UK upon request (for large sheets this is usually palletised to ensure items arrive in good condition)
- Couriered materials can take between 2–5 days to arrive (dependant on location and size of order)
- Please phone the sales team for charges, delivery times and availability
- Although we can request a delivery time scale from the couriers this cannot be guaranteed
- We also offer a collection service from our distribution centres in Thurrock from 8.30am next day and Leeds from 12.00pm next day
The following is a guide, it is dependent on the complexity of the order and availability of stock and cannot be guaranteed.
All weekend orders will be processed on the following Monday. Orders received before 4.30pm will be processed that day and we will endeavour to process all orders received by 5.30pm the same day. If this is not possible we will delay processing until the next day.
Receipt of goods
If goods need to be palletised please inform the sales office when ordering. Please ensure someone is available to take receipt of the goods and that where equipment or resources are required to unload the materials, they are available.
If we are unable to deliver goods due to a lack of customer resources a re–delivery or re-stocking charge will apply.
The majority of our goods are despatched on a 7.5 tonnes lorry so please let the sales office know if access maybe an issue.
Please call our sales team to find out more. 020 8308 9990
The above is a guide only. Please see our full Terms & Conditions for more detail.